This is not your grandparent’s adjustable bed. But it is the hottest bed – adjustable or not – on the market. The first bed to break through ordinary technology, Prodigy™ delivers features that consumers really want.
*Many more styles and models available in store!
Prodigy is the only bed that offers:
- Download the iPhone® and iPod touch® application* to operate Prodigy from your device.
- Snore feature gives users the power to alleviate disturbing snores by repositioning their sleeping partner.
- Two-way Wi-Fi remote control with LED screen and clock.
- Sleep timer allows user to gently transition from activity position to sleep position at specified times.
- Patented gentle wake alarm uses light massage to awaken the user. Paired with an audio alarm.
- Remote locator feature helps find a missing remote control.
- Whisper Quiet motor allowing 600 lbs lifting capacity.
- Wired hand control
- Head articulation
- Quiet night mechanism extra quiet high power AC motor, supports up to 450 lbs.
- Flexible configuration can stand alone, be used with head/footboards or dropped into standard bed frames
- Mobilitytwin wheel, locking caster for easy mobility when needed
- Durable 3 mil powder coated steel construction with high density base and side rail foam
- In-home warranty 1st year full service; 2nd year parts only; 20 years limited
- Made in the USA
- Headboard Hugger ™ – Keeps your bedside table within easy reach…even with the head of the bed elevated.
- Enjoy luxurious comfort that redefines what a bed should be.
- Fits into most headboards and footboards. Fits over most bed frames.
- Whispher Quiet Operating system.
- One touch programmable position feature that brings you to your favorite position and massage level.
- Two variable speed therapeutic body massagers that relax tired muscles.
- See-in-the-dark backlit hand control with one-touch “level” position button.
- Other height options are available.
- Play – your time in bed can be precious. Take advantage of all the positions you can achieve.
- Live – An adjustable bed can add additional support to your entire spine, reducing strain on your neck during sleep.
- Work – Adjust your bed to work in comfort. Whether you are paying bills, surfing the net, or catching up on the local news; your bed can be customized to fit your life.
- Unwind – Adjust your bed to meet life’s needs. No more fidgeting with pillows to get comfortable, elevate your bed to fit your personalized style of comfort.
- Bond – The bed is the new center of your home. With everything going on in your life, you need a place to comfortably regroup and reconnect.
- Back pain – Your bed should be a place of relief for back pain, not its source. Elevate your feet, and feel the tension roll away.
- Circulation – You can reduce the amount of gravity. You will notice a difference of less pain in your body, as circulation is optimized.
- Acid reflux – An adjustable bed can help reduce one of the key factors…Gravity.
- Snoring – Snoring is disturbing to both you and your partner. By elevating your head and torso, you can alleviate that disturbance.
- Breathing – An adjustable bed is one way to maintain…Optimal breathing has been known to aid in relaxation and reduce stress, improve skin tone, and better sleep.
- Fibromyalgia – An adjustable bed can facilitate quality of sleep; helping those with fibromyalgia get the much needed quality of sleep that will help them through the day.
- Tension (Neck and shoulder) – An adjustable bed can add additional support to your entire spine, reducing strain on your neck during sleep.
- Asthma – Using the healthy benefits…of an adjustable bed to help prevent and reduce the dangers of asthma during sleep.
- Wellness – If you’re having trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep, or achieving quality sleep every night, an adjustable bed is an all-natural way you can achieve a higher level of relaxation to help you feel better and have a higher quality of life.
- Sleep – Have ever noticed what sleep does for you? Restorative sleep is essential to feeling great!